Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Brand New Start...

I think it is not too late for me to wish you a Happy New Year 2009. I hope this year will be a good year for you with lots of happiness and luck.

By the way, today is the day I started my Blog which I named it "Mawar Khayalan". I don't know why I keen to named it like that probably because I love to dream and I love rose flower as well. Ermm..besides it is a title of a song sang by one of a great Malaysian indie-band which is Laila's Lounge. I heard the song so many times in XFresh FM and for me the song was such a good song. The lyric, fabulous!

I'm not gonna write everyday..depending on my mood. I will write if i have something to share and I hope that there will be people to read it...hahaha

I wish I can be a good blogger such as my beloved Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad but seriously I'm not well exposed to Political subject!

Okay..i'm going. Its already 12.28AM. Time for bed..workload is waiting for me tomorrow :D

Sleep well !

- Mawar Khayalan, 12.29AM

No comments:

Post a Comment